My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. I will aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services will be provided in a relaxed, professional setting. I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
It is better! I now limit the size of my practice so I can devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. This practice change allows me to schedule up to 30 minutes for routine appointments and approximately 60 minutes for the annual exam. Appointments start promptly, and I am able to spend more time with you. If a problem requires extra time for evaluation, I will reasonably accommodate you to the best of my ability. Also, our communication will be enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
My office is located at 2525 South Street, Lafayette, IN 47904. As a convenience to my patients, a private entrance at the back of the building is available directly into Pickerill Personalized Care.
Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my concierge medicine practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
By design, my practice is a concierge medicine practice with a limited enrollment. Once that enrollment limit is reached, a waiting list will be established. Every effort will be made to accommodate interested patients, but the enrollment limit must be honored in order to continue to provide the highest standard of personalized care and service to all patients.
- Pickerill, Adler & Reed, Family Medicine, Unity Healthcare, 2004-2013
Private Practice, Family Medicine, 1997-2004
- Chairman, Clinical Operations Group, Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health, 2011-2012
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Franciscan Alliance, Western Indiana Region, 2010-present
- Teacher of First Year Medical Students: Job Shadowing Program, Indiana University School of Medicine, Purdue, 2004-2010
- President, Medical Staff, St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2003-2005
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine, Certified 1997, Recertified 2003
- Residency, St. Luke’s Family Medicine, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- BS, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Betta Kappa
In order to provide this superior level of service and personalized attention, my practice has a limited enrollment and there is an annual fee. Membership informational packets are available which thoroughly explain my practice. If you would like to receive a packet, please feel free to contact me.