Pickerill Personalized Care, my concierge medicine practice in Lafayette, IN, affords me the opportunity to not only take care of my patients when they are ill, but also to work proactively to keep them as healthy as possible. I want members of my practice to feel comfortable asking for my help any time of the day or night and to be confident that I will be fully dedicated to them. I want to be your healthcare advocate.
About Casey Pickerill, MD
- Pickerill Personalized Care, Private Practice, Family Medicine, 2013-present
- Pickerill, Adler & Reed, Family Medicine, Unity Healthcare, 2004-2013
- Private Practice, Family Medicine, 1997-2004
- Chairman, Clinical Operations Group, Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health, 2011-2012
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Franciscan Alliance, Western Indiana Region, 2010-2013
- Teacher of First Year Medical Students: Job Shadowing Program, Indiana University School of Medicine, Purdue, 2004-2010
- President, Medical Staff, St. Elizabeth Hospital, 2003-2005
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine, Certified 1997, Recertified 2003
- Residency, St. Luke’s Family Medicine, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- BS, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana: Summa Cum Laude, Phi Betta Kappa
What Is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge medicine, also known as membership medicine, is a relationship between a patient and a primary care physician in which the patient pays an annual fee or retainer.
In exchange for the retainer, doctors provide enhanced care, including principally a commitment to limit patient loads to ensure adequate time and availability for each patient.
Concierge Medicine Benefits:
- Timely office visits
- Direct communications to me during office hours (and after!)
- With rare exceptions you will always be seen by me
- Extended office hours
- Adult dependent children of members are welcome
- Care for visiting family and friends
- Friendly technology
- A strong focus on preventive medicine and long term health and wellness
- Peace of mind
- Personal care and commitment
Dr. Pickerill is an upstanding member of this community and a very good doctor. He has always treated my family with kindness and respect. Highly recommended.